Families with children who plan to attend kindergarten during the 2022-2023 school year should enroll their child during kindergarten registration, set for March 1 through 3. Kindergarten students must be 5 years old on or before July 31, 2022, to enroll. Here’s everything you need to know to register.
How to register
Registration will be held ONLINE on the following dates and times: 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Tuesday through Thursday, March 1, 2 and 3. A Zoom video conference is required to complete and verify all enrollments. Prior to your Zoom appointment:
- Complete your child’s online registration at bit.ly/RegisterNowforPattonville.
- Upload all required residency documents to the online registration portal.
You will be contacted by a representative from the student services department regarding the status of your enrollment or to schedule your Zoom appointment after you’ve submitted your online registration and uploaded residency documents.
Registration after March 3
Registration after March 3 will take place online. Please complete your child’s online registration at bit.ly/RegisterNowforPattonville and upload all required residency documents to the online registration portal.
What school will my child attend?
If you are unsure which school your child will attend, go online at www.psdr3.org/map and click on Find My School under Bus Routes. You can insert your child’s grade (kindergarten) and your address to find your neighborhood school.
What documents do I need to provide?
- Birth Certificate: If you do not have a birth certificate prior to the time your child begins school, you may call (314) 615-1720 (county) or (314) 613-3016 (city) to request a birth certificate.
- Proof of Residency: 1) Mortgage statement dated within the last 30 days, 2021 paid real estate tax receipt and/or dated signed lease; and 2) Two monthly utility bills, dated within the last 30 days; if you reside with someone else, please contact the student services office at (314) 213-8090 regarding residency verification forms. For more details, go online at www.psdr3.org/enrollment.
- Immunization Record: Missouri law requires immunization of school children against polio, diphtheria, rubella, measles, mumps and other illnesses. Immunizations are available through the St. Louis County Health Department or your child’s doctor. All students must meet immunization requirements before they may attend school.
Free kindergarten screenings
For a free kindergarten screening, go online to ec.psdr3.org.
Remington Traditional School option
Enrollment for Remington Traditional School, Pattonville’s only K-8 school, is a lottery-based system open to any family in the district. Parents interested in the lottery drawing should enroll in their home school first and then turn in an application for the lottery. Applications are available Feb. 7 in Remington’s school office or online at remington.psdr3.org. Applications are due to Remington by March 31. The lottery will take place on April 5. For more information, call Remington at (314) 213-8016 or go online at bit.ly/ChooseRemingtonTraditional.
Classes for the 2022-2023 school year begin Aug. 22, 2022.
Find out more
Pattonville’s enrollment website: www.psdr3.org/enrollment
Get to know Pattonville: bit.ly/ChoosePattonville